PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 28, 2012

TeacherTastic excitement!


Hello and welcome to TeacherTastic. After, enjoying thousands of awesome blogs and really wanting to have my own place to create, collaborate and share my teaching experiences, I finally do! I'm extremely excited to start this new blog, school year, while also transitioning into a new school, and new teaching position as a Instructional Resourse Tearcher (IRT).  IRT is the new label for special education teachers or support service teachers in my district.
Aside from being a Crazy in love with my job I have 3 amazing girls and a cooky husband. I call him cooky because he listens to my endless rants about about awesome lesson plan ideas ways, student aha moments, and giddy excitement over all things teachery!  Can't wait to share all my teachery thoughts and ramblings with everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment